Forum : Studenti Infermieri Oggi è 19 apr 2024 07:17

Messaggioda giusper 07 mar 2023 16:22

Salve a tutti, sono uno studente di Infermieristica prossimo alla laurea e sto raccogliendo dati riguardo la procedura di accesso intraosseo.

Il questionario è totalmente anonimo e servirà a raccogliere info sulla procedura. Basta appena un minuto per contrassegnare le risposte.

Allego il link per la sua compilazione e grazie a chi mi darà una mano!

https://forms.gle/P3rScSbZGRo4zvzXA
giusper

Messaggioda Guanli 07 giu 2023 10:36

I will participate in your survey. But I have a few related questions. I believe my information will not be exposed, right? happy wheels
Guanli

Messaggioda Nanasi 02 ott 2023 09:50

dino game is a simple running game where you control a T-Rex and try to avoid obstacles for as long as you can. This dinosaur game was first built into Google Chrome in 2014, where it could be played without an internet link.
Nanasi

Messaggioda damoca 26 ott 2023 03:54

Good ideas. fnaf security breach game is classified in the horror game genre. Children should not play this game because it is only for those who like adventure and challenges.
damoca

Messaggioda MajaswiEmmar 27 ott 2023 12:28

Sono felice di aiutarti con la tua ricerca. Ho compilato il questionario e ti ringrazio per la possibilità di contribuire.

Il questionario è ben fatto e le domande sono chiare e concise. Le risposte sono anche facili da selezionare.

Ho trovato particolarmente interessante la domanda sulla percezione della sicurezza dell'accesso intraosseo. È una domanda importante, soprattutto in considerazione del fatto che questa procedura è spesso utilizzata in situazioni di emergenza.

In generale, il questionario è ben fatto e fornisce informazioni preziose sull'accesso intraosseo. Spero che i tuoi risultati siano utili per la tua ricerca.

In bocca al lupo per la laurea!
MajaswiEmmar

Messaggioda andree23 21 nov 2023 08:42

In subway surfers online, the city is your canvas, and the subway tracks are your playground. Get ready for a fast-paced escape like never before
andree23

Messaggioda dreey 22 nov 2023 11:27

If you want to gain more points and level up, you need make sure that your customers are satisfied. You will be able to unlock more toppings in the store as your level increases, and new customers will begin coming to the Pizzeria! If you make a pizza that is of high quality, you will also get tips, which you can use to purchase improvements and decorations for the lobby. papa's pizzeria
dreey

Messaggioda MajaswiEmmar 24 gen 2024 10:10

Immerse yourself in the vibrant world of shagle test Subway Surfers Online, where adrenaline-pumping action and endless challenges await. Dash through bustling city streets, navigate treacherous obstacles, and outrun the grumpy Inspector and his dog. Master the art of trick-jumping, grinding on rails, and collecting coins to score high and unlock cool rewards. With its simple yet addictive gameplay and stunning visuals, Subway Surfers Online is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end. So grab your friends and prepare for an unforgettable adventure!
MajaswiEmmar

Messaggioda daymansalvort 17 feb 2024 13:00

Elevate your global pursuits with seamless degree certificate attestation services in Dubai.
daymansalvort

Torna a “Studenti Infermieri”